As our dedicated Google Adwords Manager at Social Lite, you will work to help scale advertising efforts across Google in order to grow e-commerce brands at scale and with solid foundations. This role is for a creative person who is eager to dive deep into data, continuously learn, grow skills, and work fluidly with a team of expert creatives and data scientists.
You thrive in building, maintaining, and optimizing digital advertising campaigns and have an experimental and methodical approach. The position requires a blend of creativity, analytical skill, perseverance, and results-oriented problem-solving.
- Build Google campaigns and launch ads - DSA, shopping, display, and search.
- Comfortably navigate Google Adwords and Google Merchant Center
- Report on campaign success on a weekly and monthly basis
- Recommend new strategies based on data and testing
- Work with other departments (e.g. email, Facebook, strategy) to ensure goal and strategy alignment, as well as to maintain brand identity
- Advance Social Lite’s company goals on a quarterly basis
About Social Lite
Social Lite is a Shopify Partner sales and marketing agency on an unrelenting mission to help independent store owners compete and scale. We help Shopify merchants around the world accelerate revenue growth with Facebook and Instagram advertising, Google AdWords, email marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), and store design.
As certified Shopify Experts, Social Lite hosts Shopify Meetups in cities throughout North America, and most recently virtually, where we teach ROI-driven eCommerce strategies alongside aspirational store owners and renowned Shopify apps. Social Lite has been featured on global webinars including Shopify Academy and Shopify Compass, as well as leading industry conferences including Digital Agency Expo in NYC. Since its inception in 2011, Social Lite has grown to three owners, 12 full-time staff, and 20 specialist freelancer partners around the world.
About the Position
Position: Full-time permanent salary
Location: #215, 11150 Jasper Ave. Edmonton, Alberta.
Education / Skills
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (marketing, PR, communications, digital media, business administration)
- Minimum two-years experience of proven involvement in Google Adwords eCommerce accounts.
- Familiar with social media, CMS platforms (Shopify), email software (ie Klaviyo), and Google (SEO, AdWords, Analytics)
- Google Adwords Certified
- A voracious appetite for knowledge and advancing your skillset